Fast Turn-Around Time for Your Railcars
- Railcars repaired in your facility assure minimum out of service time by eliminating shipping to and from an outside shop.
- Railcar repair performed on site on your schedule rather than contract shop's schedule.
- Prokar maintains an excellent turn-around time averaging 3 days. Many cars are repaired and sent for loading the same day.
- On-Site shop rates are generally lower than contract shop rates.
- Faster turn-around time equates to more car days available for loading and more efficient use of your fleet.
- Use of on-site railcar repair eliminates freight charges and switching fees.
Customized Maintenance Programs
- Scope of repairs and services are customized for your facility's specific maintenance needs.
- Preventive maintenance programs are often utilized.
- Railcar repair performed inside or near your facility enables you to check status of any job at any time and affords direct control over maintenance activities.
- Inspection or auditing of work quality or progress is more accessible when repairs are made on-site.
Savings of Time and Maintenance Dollars
- Fleet utilization is optimized by having fewer railcars out of service, therefore, more cars are available for loading.
- Best value for your maintenance dollars is in an on-site railcar repair facility by Prokar, Inc.